Friday, February 25, 2011

{Paper Alphabet Font} for Station Baskets!




My station baskets recently got a make-over!  I love finding adorable fun fonts and letter clip art.  Most of my favorite lettering comes from Lettering Delights, DJ Inkers, and Kevin and Amanda--but I found a new place to look for great clip art and fonts:  ETSY!  Etsy is going to make me broke--this site has everything you could ever want!  This lettering was made by TracyAnnDigitalArt.  It is called "Paper Alphabet" and is only $4.50!  Super deal and super cute!

{Click the picture above to visit TracyAnnDigitalArt!}

I was so excited about my new lettering, I made these too:


"Stir it up"  The kids used the soup ladle to scoop out letter cubes, then build r-controlled vowel words!

Place Value Pockets:  filled with a variety of place value games to review! 

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

That's so cute! I am obsessed with Etsy too! AHHHH! I could make-over my house and classroom with Etsy alone! :)
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

So cute!!! Thanks for the link up to my store!!

Amanda said...

Cute, cute, cute! I bought a bunch of stuff from Etsy for my wedding! I never realized that you could buy clip art there too. Thanks for sharing!

Jackie Gray said...

Hey, I tried to follow the link to order the clipart and am not having any luck. When I click above it says it is "sold" searched it by Paper Alphabet and no luck either. Do you have a web address? THANKS

Ms.M said...

I hear you about the going broke because of cute fonts. I adore the one you posted. Alas I am on a tight budget & have to stick to the free ones. However, your classroom signs look darling.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Alexandra Thiessen said...

PRECIOUS FONT!!!!!
Can't wait to go buy it!

Thanks for sharing!
Alexandra
thefirstgradesweetlife.blogspot.com

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

Love the font and can't wait to use it! :) Quick question (I hope): How do you get the letters to look great and neat? What program do you use? They are single graphics and not like Lettering Delights alphabets where you just type the words... Hope my question makes sense. Thanks!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...