1. I celebrated my "unbirthday" this week! I was born on leap day, and I always love telling my students how old I am in "leap years". They definitely spoiled me with all the cards and gifts! So sweet!
2. We created this pictograph for our dental health unit! I put up the graph title first, and before I had a chance to explain the expression "sweet tooth"--I overheard one of my cuties say, "I used to have a sweet tooth, but it fell out." HA!
3. I added cloud decals to my daughter's under-the-stairs playroom--and I LOVE them! They were so easy to stick on, and they make it look so whimsical in there! Target--$12.00.
4. Speaking of my little one, I will be busy cleaning and decorating today for her Fancy Nancy party! I will try to post pictures later this week! I can't believe how fast 3 years has gone by--she has definitely stolen my heart!
5. Just 2 more school weeks until our Spring Break! We will be having fun learning about weather, and also have a blast doing St. Patrick's Day literacy, writing, and math activities from my "Shamrock Shenanigans" packet! Can't wait to design our leprechaun traps.
My kids have also been having fun writing in their journals with daily topics from my monthly "imagination building prompt cards"! They really spark creativity and get my students writing some fantastic stories! I just created my March version of these cards. I print a copy, laminate, and put on a metal ring at my writing station, but I also love displaying the cards on the SmartBoard in the morning as their morning work!