Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Show Us What You Bought!



I LOVE my purchases from the TpT sale!  Please visit each link below to take you to the product of these rockstar teachers!

1.  Merry, Merry Mistletoe {Centers and More} by Michelle Oakes  -- FULL of Christmas cuteness that I can NOT wait to add to my stations for the next few weeks (plus…it is all differentiated--perfect)!

2.  Pack It, Learn It!  by teaching genius & the one and only--Kim Adsit  {Can I please BE her?  Her ideas in this packet are fantastic, practical, and perfect for my first graders.}

3.  I bought TWO packets from the Moffatt Girls.  Because they are awesome.  These packets are quick & easy to print and go--and they cover a crazy amount of skills in the cutest way possible. Win. Win. Win.

4.  Scrappy Stick Kid Clip Art by Graphics From the Pond!  AHHH!  Her art is so adorable and unique.  Can't wait to create with these little guys.

What did you buy--that you love--that I also *need* to have?  Link up with Blog Hoppin' to share!  :)


1 comments:

The Math Maniac said...

I loved the sale and cleaned out my wish list! I also got a bunch of cute clip art!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...