Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite Things


Emma and I made our daily trip to Wal-Mart yesterday...yes, we go daily. (When you have a baby, you realize that all of your money goes to Wal-Mart.) We had fun looking at all of the school and crafty supplies! I found these rockin' markers that I think would be awesome for my teacher friends to use with anchor charts, and for my first grade friends to use for fun projects! So what is my newest favorite? Project Poppers markers made by Elmers! It looks like there are only 4 markers, but they are double sided, so if you are writing with one color and wanted to switch colors, all you do is flip the marker. They can write in bold or fine print. Love them. They come in super fun colors too.

5 comments:

Kim, Brandon and Chance said...

Going to have to make a trip to Wal-Mart tomorrow! Those markers look cool! I am really impressed with this creative blog. I am glad that I get to teach next door to you. Hopefully some of your creativity will rub off on me! Love you girl!!

Sarah Cooley said...

Well thanks lady! I'm so glad I teach right next to you too! We have the best time! And, you are super creative and artsy!

Gladys said...

Thanks for the tip! I think I'm going to have to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow...I have a teacher friend who might need those markers ...BTW I love your blog...keep up the good work..:)

Annie Bell McCaskey said...

Sarah- your ideas are so great and creative! I have used many in my 1st grade classroom in Chicago! Thanks again for all of your ideas! We did the tye-died turkeys on Friday! They were awesome! Thanks again!

Miss Kindergarten said...

I found these markers at Target today but they didn't come in those super fun colors! Boo!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...